Event plans can be a complicated puzzle even for the most experienced planner. With so many small details going in to creating a priceless night, it takes strict organization to ensure that those small, but very important details, are not overlooked. Stay organized by choosing a plan that best fits your event and software that can help you multitask on a variety of different levels. With Events.org’s OnePage software, follow these seven easy and budget friendly steps to produce a flawless event:
1. Choose an Event Plan: Seven different Events.org event plans were created to help you manage every event detail: Gala and Auction Events, Standard Event Registration, Golf and Auction Events, Personal and Group Sponsorship Pages, Membership Management, Conference Management, and Campaign Management
2. Online Registration: Give your guests the simplicity of online registration where you can set ticket levels, table pricing, and sponsorship levels that can be easily updated when needed. Direct guests to a personalized registration website where attendees can register for an event, purchase tickets, sponsorships, and raffle tickets, donate to your organization, and view the online auction catalog.
3. Online Volunteer Registration: Allow your volunteers to search and sign up for opportunities online. Manage the number of volunteers by placing a limit on each event or shift, capture important information such as contact information and t-shirt sizes, and communicate quickly and easily without having to search for volunteers on multiple spreadsheets and databases.
4. eMarketing Tools: Send out Save the Dates, solicitations, eInvites, event updates, and newsletters to guests with eMarketing tools that can be customized to fit your organizations theme. Monitor the number of email views, bounce-backs, and send specific emails to customized groups.
5. Manage Auction Items: Upload auction item descriptions, values, and donor information for all items and packages. Once an item description is entered, pull the information to design auction catalogues, item display cards, assign catalogue numbers, print bid sheets, and create certificates without having to retype item descriptions or format auction books.
6. Event Day Check In and Check Out: With Events.org credit card swipe keyboards, guests are able to buy additional tickets the day of the event and place a credit card on file for Express Checkout. With auctions, guests will receive an individual bidder number at check in that ties directly to their personal account. Items won will be listed in a guests account, allowing organizations to track item winners and their payment status. Express Checkout eliminates the need for a payment station at the end of an event allowing receipts to be printed after the auction has closed facilitating a faster closing process.
7. Financial Reports: Analyze auction and event success by building unlimited custom reports using the advanced Query Builder or one of the 200 standard reports available. Compare how much each category raised verse its total retail value, view which items raised the most funds, compared your overall costs with donations raised, plus much more.
When looking for event management software choose one that will customize to your needs, not one that you will have to customize your needs around. With over eight years of experience in working with nonprofit events, Events.org has become the leading provider in low-cost event technology without sacrificing the high quality event organization and technology.