- Have attendees use their own SmartPhones – Reduce both cost and the use of extra technological props by asking your attendees to use their own SmartPhones to bid on items while attending paperless events. This helps decrease inventory (and saves paper with paperless bidding)!
- Online donation pages – Cut out the cost of envelopes and stamps by encouraging donors to make their donations virtually. Create an online donation page to eliminate the need for checks (and forget about checks being lost in the mail). Supporters have the ability to forward the link to your donation page to their friends, making it possible to increase donation earnings.
- Virtual ticketing – Send guests their tickets via email so that they can pull up their tickets with their SmartPhone. No more lost tickets! No more need to print and mail tickets. Easy-peasy.
- Send virtual collateral instead of print material – When I get home, the last thing I want to do is sort through junk mail, only to feel bad that I’m throwing away paper products. Send pamphlets, invites, and promotions to clients and customers virtually to eliminate both the cost for direct mailing to your company as well as reduce your carbon footprint.
- Email thank you’s and tax letters – Online software makes it easy to send instant thank you letters and tax information letters to donors, guests, and volunteers. And the best part? Mail merge makes it as easy as clicking a button. How ’bout them apples?
How do you go green and save? We’re always looking for more ways to make the world a better place.