At Events.org our goal is to make your event registration and management go as smoothly as possible via our technology solution, OnePage. OnePage is an online portal through which you can organize promote and plan successful events with online registration, custom websites, and event management.
Expand event outreach by offering online registration allowing guests to securely purchase tickets, sponsorships, raffles, and advertisements.
- Create custom event web pages for online registration and easily manage event updates
- Apply coupon codes to manage different price points for registrants
- Register unlimited guests in one transaction
- Manage housing accommodations within one registration page
- Manage attendee, vendor, and sponsor registrations in one online location
- Allow multiple back office users to manage account with different security access
- Integrate with database systems such as Raiser’s Edge and Quick Books
- Easily import and manage guest info as needed into Microsoft Word and Excel and Adobe PDF
- Efficiently communicate with registered contacts through personalized email blasts and notifications
- Easily import/export contacts from other registration systems to our user-friendly software
From start to finish, the OnePage event tools can help you plan, facilitate, and run any size event. You can also keep year-to-year data storage to build from past event and achieve higher results – never start from scratch again.
- Create custom event web pages to promote fundraisers, galas, and other events
- Track donations, sponsorships, memberships, raffles, and item purchases through the online system
- Organize meal, table, and seating assignments
- Manage item information, contact information, and reports through one central back office database and export into Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe PDF
- Professional templates to create, send, and track custom marketing emails, eNewsletters, eSolicitations, eInvitations, and other online marketing materials
If you ever have a question regarding OnePage, you can search via keyword or category on our FAQ page. Whether you’re looking to interface OnePage with Raiser’s Edge or transfer a transaction to a different campaign, our FAQ can explain how. Use the FAQ page to learn about the in’s and out’s of the technology, as well as to find some helpful hints.