- Giving Thanks wp.me/p1qbgi-cU 4 years ago
- RT @indsector: Are you volunteering tomorrow for #GivingTuesday? Learn about the value of volunteer time in your state: ow.ly/fAOYb 4 years ago
- RT @charityideas: 15 Uplifting Sites Focused on #Positive Stories and Ideas for Good huff.to/O1cjVE 4 years ago
- RT @twitchange: We LOVE @GivingTues! A day dedicated to giving more, giving better & giving smarter tinyurl.com/c4qy86k #GivingTuesday 4 years ago
- RT @dosomething: Lots of lonely old folks in seniors centers this holiday. Good way to help? dosomething.org/grandparents 4 years ago
Tag Archives: paperless bidding
Earlier this month Events.org had the pleasure of working with the Vera Bradley Foundation in their efforts to raise money for breast cancer research. The annual Vera Bradley Classic was held in Fort Wayne, Indiana where Vera Bradley is headquartered. The weekend event included a tennis tournament and two golf tournaments. Additionally two electronic auctions were held in conjunction with the weekend’s events: the first during the Tennis Gala on Saturday evening and the second ending Monday evening at the Golf Gala. For the first time, golfers were able to enjoy bidding on auction items while they were on the course! Through iBid, golfers could bid via their own Smart Phones all day while on the course and until the end of the auction after dinner at the Gala Monday evening. This year, auction proceeds were 30% higher than last year. Congratulations to the Foundation and all of their guests.
Thank you to the Vera Bradley Foundation for allowing us to be a part of such a special event.
– The Events.org Team